FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2011, 05:26 AM

Default Multi device 2-way sync issue

I recently purchased 2-way sync add-on to keep the log synched with two iPhones. Sync with first iphone worked fine but every time I sync with second iPhone, all the logs are downloaded but the date and time of all the downloaded entries is changed to Dec 31, 2000 19:00.

I tried deleting all the entries on second iPhone and re-synched but every time the date and time is incorrect.

Just wondering how to fix this issue and keep both device synched correctly.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:03 AM

Default Multi device 2-way sync issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslam View Post
I recently purchased 2-way sync add-on to keep the log synched with two iPhones. Sync with first iphone worked fine but every time I sync with second iPhone, all the logs are downloaded but the date and time of all the downloaded entries is changed to Dec 31, 2000 19:00.

I tried deleting all the entries on second iPhone and re-synched but every time the date and time is incorrect.

Just wondering how to fix this issue and keep both device synched correctly.
I am getting the same error but my dates showing JAN 01 2001 on the second device and now on the weblog. All dates and times were accurate before I purchased the 2way sync application. This is making it difficult to track sequence of daily readings. Using an IPOD Touch for the data entry device and an iPhone 3G for the 2way download. I emailed the support but have not received a reply to this issue.

Tags
two-way-sync