FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2010, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

Default Thanks To Glucose Buddy

Thanks to all who have a hand in the GlucoseBuddy App. I am pleased to announce that after several years I am currently in control of this disease. It looks like my A1c's will be considerably better at my next Doctors visit!
Current Screen Shot

Danny
Old 03-07-2010, 04:57 AM

Default Glucose Buddy rocks!

I just switched from my primary care doctor to an endocrinologist.

About 8 months ago my very fragile barely in control sugars then went skyrocketing and my primary cares very slow and careful increase in medicine and trial of new medicine couldn't keep up.

With the new doctor a great one at University of Pennsylvania's help, and a much more aggressive plan I'm getting there Fast.

Going from once a day blood sugar monitoring to 4+ times a day. And Lantus once a day to Lantus once a day AND Novolog 4 times a day I would have been overwhelmed logging everything. But Glucose Buddy makes it easier. I always have my iphone with me and then I can re log everything in the form the doctor wants faxed.

but when I go to the office and need a longterm log I will have it right on my phone

I went from a sugar last monday afternoon of 348 to today before dinner of 138.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:27 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum!

Thats great news! Testing and tight control go hand in hand. I am glad that you are seeing positive results.

Danny