FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2011, 10:16 PM

Default "You have no logs to sync." Yes I do!

I'm a regular user of GB and excited to see the upgrade. I updated the App on my iPhone 4 and it works just fine. Bought the in-app synch upgrade. As instructed, I restarted the App. Then installed the App on my iPad. Registered my account and clicked "Synch All Logs". Up comes the box "No Logs to Sync. You have no logs to sync." Oh yes I do... tons of them on the web site. Now what?
Old 02-06-2011, 10:37 PM
Administrator

Hi there, here are the steps you need to take in order to get it working across your other devices:

1. Activate the 2-way feature within the Premium Features store. You won't be charged again.

2. Restart the application.

3. Press Sync All Logs within Settings.

This should work. I just tried it on our side.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:34 PM

Default "App Cannot Establish Connection..."

OK, I followed your instructions. The iPad recognized that I had purchased the sync option. I went through all the steps, and got "Synch Status App cannot establish connection to GB server". So I redid all the steps, restarted everything. Same thing. Tried uploading readings from the iPhone. That worked fine. Just to make sure, shut down the App on the iPhone and the web page on the Mac. Always the same... "Cannot establish connection". Now what?
Old 02-07-2011, 07:57 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RooneyR View Post
OK, I followed your instructions. The iPad recognized that I had purchased the sync option. I went through all the steps, and got "Synch Status App cannot establish connection to GB server". So I redid all the steps, restarted everything. Same thing. Tried uploading readings from the iPhone. That worked fine. Just to make sure, shut down the App on the iPhone and the web page on the Mac. Always the same... "Cannot establish connection". Now what?
Rooney, not to ask the obvious but I assume you had a stable internet connection while you were trying to sync? Another possibility is a bad install, so deleting and reinstalling the application would help. Can you give those 2 a try?
Old 02-08-2011, 05:06 AM

Default Reinstall did it.

There is/has been no problem with my internet connection, high speed DSL. Everything is working fine, including syncing the iPhone GB logs. Before re-installing the App, I thought I'd try it one more time. Same dialog box about "Can't Connect to GB Server" BUT it did synch all the logs. Huh!? So I reinstalled the App. And it synced fine. Thank you. I like this program a lot, and really appreciate your quick response.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:58 AM

Default Won't be charged again? Really?

According to GB, I shouldn't be charged again if syncing across 2 devices, if I purchased the add-on with one device; but the second device asks for the second user's iTunes username and asks if we'd like to purchase the add-on (again) for $12.99. We are squeamish about saying "OK!" and risking another $12.99.

[QUOTE=jan;4352]jan wrote:

This post answers Frequently Asked Questions.

dano wrote:

GB 3.6.0 Two Way Sync Information - assuming that you purchased the add on.

Sync Steps; These are the steps you need to take, in order to get it working across your other devices:
1. Activate the 2-way feature within the Premium Features store. You won't be charged again.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:57 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the Forum!

I can understand your hesitation. Please reference the above Post #2. I wish that I could give you a better answer. If you need more assistance please PM user name "admin". I am sure that Tom can better answer your question.

Danny
Old 04-16-2014, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Rooney, not to ask the obvious but I assume you had a stable internet connection while you were trying to sync? Another possibility is a bad install, so deleting and reinstalling the application would help. Can you give those 2 a try?
Thanks Admin I had that same problem today and delete both the free and pro app and redownloaded the Pro app. Fixed the issue after adding my account info and clicking sync. \

Much Thanks

Tags
two-way-sync