FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2016, 08:10 PM

Default What is the best Weight Loss diet?

Hi there
I have been struggling with finding the diet to help me loose weight quickly for a long time now. A friend of mine recommended high protein diets, but I am not sure what such really constitutes and whether it will help me or is just another waste of time and resources.
Old 07-02-2016, 01:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to serialmom12 Send a message via Yahoo to serialmom12

Whatever you do, do NOT take the new diet medication called Contrave. I gained 8 lbs in 2 months using it, and it's VERY expensive and not covered by insurance. I found that walking 3-6 miles a day, not drinking any soda or beverages with sugar, and eating mostly a fruit, vegetable and whole grain diet has worked best for me. I also had gastric sleeve surgery due to a pre-diabetic diagnosis. I could NEVER inject myself with anything. I'd rather die first
Old 07-21-2016, 03:34 AM

High protein diets are really good.
Old 10-14-2016, 10:09 AM

I have struggled, yo-toed with dieting and even bulimia when I was young for decades. I am currently doing a Keto diet, which goes against everything I have ever been taught...but my blood sugars have never been better since I have been diagnosed and I feel so much better already and I have at least 150 lbs to lose. I tag diabetic supplements and drink ACV with stevia and green tea before bed. My averages now are around 115. High GOOD fat (coconut oil, butter) moderate protein, tons of green veggies, very low carbs. Bulletproof coffee in the morning and a Shakeology shake once a day tons of water or tea all day long. The weight is coming off too, almost 20 lbs, helped me be able to walk more now too. Up to 3 miles per day.
Old 11-23-2016, 11:27 AM

Selecting a proper diet according to one's health is very important, You can consult a nutritionist or refer a food guide which will be helpful in selecting the best food for your health. Through my friend I came to know about a food guide see here which I am following for staying healthy and fit. You can also follow such kind of guides for help.
Old 01-04-2017, 10:25 AM

Default Take low carb foods

Take low carb available foods with high intensity fitness program. Thereby, you increase your muscle and lose body fat. If you strict to your diet, starting with a slice of lemon juice with hot water works better.
Old 01-20-2017, 03:58 AM

I could NEVER inject myself with anything. I'd rather die first
Old 03-03-2017, 11:25 PM

Default My diet

I am using a low-carb diet or protein diet at intervals of 2-3 weeks.