FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2016, 06:19 AM

Default Diabetics, weight loss and saggy face

Hi, Ladies. I am Lorain from Toronto. I was diagnosed with diabetics last year and Doc has asked to control diet. And he as prepared a diet plan for me. I am following that. I could see a wonderful change in my body with that but I not happy with my saggy face after weight loss. Saggy face and weight loss is something common I think. But in my case, the change I got after weight loss in my face was bad. My friend suggested undergoing a facelift treatment at Toronto. But I am confused. Will it be good to undergo when I am following a diet plan? A facelift treatment and diet plan, will it be a good idea? Moreover, I am under medicines for diabetics so will it be good to undergo a treatment at this point or should I wait for some more time?

Last edited by dano; 08-11-2016 at 02:57 PM.
Old 08-11-2016, 10:48 AM

It would be better if you consult your surgeon and talk about this. The healing time of diabetic patient is slow and also the chance of getting infected is high. So be careful while making your decision. I think it would be better if you consider any non-surgical treatment.