FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2010, 11:10 PM

Thumbs up Normal BS

My name is John, I live in Florida, and I have had type 1 diabetes for 39 years. I test my bloodsugar (BS!!) between 6 & 10 times everyday, occassionally more. In 39 years, I have not come across any diabetes management system that is even close to being comparable with Glucose Buddy. The convenience of being able to use it on my iphone is phenominal. Glucose Buddy is a tool that helps me see clearly where I need to tighten up control, and areas that I am too regimented in. It is also incredibly helpful to be able to print graphs and records from my computer to take to my doctor, and Glucose Buddy helps my doctor in giving me suggestions of what to adjust in the management of this disease. For me, this program is a very valuable program, and yet, it was a free ap for me to download. Blows my mind, and makes me believe that truly the best things in life really are free. Glucose Buddy, I give you two thumbs up!!!!
Old 01-25-2010, 11:43 PM
Super Moderator

John;

Well said and welcome to the Forum. Please feel free to join in the discussions. We all have one thing in common, we have this disease and are just trying to deal with it or get through it one day at a time.

Danny