FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2012, 07:31 PM

Question Diagnosed almost 6 months ago

Hello everyone. My name is Kt. I was diagnosed May 2012 with Type 2 Diabetes. I am doing pretty well because I practically eliminated all carbs until I finally got an appt with the dietician and found out I should have 30 carbs per meal . I have found that stress will raise my numbers quick and high. I have also found that my numbers do better and I feel better when I ride my bike and walk on a regular basis. PLUS one of the benefits has been some weight loss

I am using Glucose Buddy on my Android phone. I now have an Android tablet along with the Web version on my computer. PLEASE PLEASE tell me that the Android version will be able to sync soon. If not, what are the steps to export it from my phone then bring it into Glucose Buddy on my tablet? I can live without it syncing to the Web.

Thank you for such a great application <3

Last edited by ktzworld; 11-17-2012 at 07:34 PM.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:46 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the Forum!

You are learning well. Stress will drive your blood sugar numbers up, so will sickness. Exercise is one of the best ways to lower your Type 2 blood sugar numbers. Read the first three threads in the Type 2 Section, when you get a chance. These threads will validate most of what you already know.

Hopefully, the Android App will be rewritten to sync in the near future. You may wish to read the "Report Generator" thread. Twisty2 is trying to set that up for the Android App as well, but we have had trouble finding a Droid CSV file to compare it with, since none of us use the Droid. Maybe you can help him out.

Danny

Tags
android, app, sync