FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2016, 10:50 AM

Default Diabetes or anxiety?

Hy all, I have diagnosed with diabetes 2 about half a year ago by my family doctor with almost all the symptoms like excessive thirst, blurry vision, and frequent urination. After seeing my blood test result, the doctor said me that there’s nothing abnormal and everything looks fine. Since then I was not paying attention to them and I was feeling like the symptoms were fading slowly. After that, I was really happy and was leading an energetic life. One week ago I had a flu with high body temperature and I have noticed that I was feeling extreme thirst and all the symptoms of diabetes came back within hours. Now I’m thinking that whether it may be an anxiety or not. I just have searched over the web and found that sometimes anxiety can be wrongly diagnosed as diabetes and I’m scared. My thought itself creates more symptoms of anxiety within me. I am seriously thinking that I would have wrongly diagnosed. Now I am going to consult an expert at Edgewood ( http://www.edgewood.ca/co-occuring-disorders-treatment ) to diagnose and treat my anxiety. What are your views?
Old 04-28-2016, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolynskirby1 View Post
Hy all, I have diagnosed with diabetes 2 about half a year ago by my family doctor with almost all the symptoms like excessive thirst, blurry vision, and frequent urination. After seeing my blood test result, the doctor said me that there’s nothing abnormal and everything looks fine. Since then I was not paying attention to them and I was feeling like the symptoms were fading slowly. After that, I was really happy and was leading an energetic life. One week ago I had a flu with high body temperature and I have noticed that I was feeling extreme thirst and all the symptoms of diabetes came back within hours. Now I’m thinking that whether it may be an anxiety or not. I just have searched over the web and found that sometimes anxiety can be wrongly diagnosed as diabetes and I’m scared. My thought itself creates more symptoms of anxiety within me. I am seriously thinking that I would have wrongly diagnosed. Now I am going to consult an expert at Edgewood ( http://www.edgewood.ca/co-occuring-disorders-treatment ) to diagnose and treat my anxiety. What are your views?
First of all you just be relaxed.Over thinking makes many problems and that's what you are doing now. Consult the expert anyway and hope it will make you cool. Don't be panic.
Old 07-25-2016, 07:10 AM

Diabetes is a very critical disease and its also called as the second step of death...