FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2010, 04:36 PM
davidGproctor

Lightbulb Suggestion: iPhone Lookup Tables - Ability to Delete or Edit Items

Suggestion: iPhone Lookup Tables - Ability to Delete or Edit Items

People erroniously enter Lookup Table Items for Foods, Medications, etc. However, the cannot simply delete, or edit the entry. This results in multiple Look Entries that are confusing and detract from the "Fast, Simple, Easy" approach of capturing data that is the beauty of the Glucose Buddy iPhone Application.

Please Consider adding the edit/delete capability to the iPhone Glucose Buddy Application in a future release.

Old 01-23-2010, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator

Please be advised that you can edit entry logs, on the iPhone, by simply clicking on the log entry under My Logs. This will take you to the Edit Log page. You can edit and delete logs, from the website, as well.

I agree with you on the point and say +1: Within the "user input" Medicines and Foods list there is no way to edit or delete these items, after they are entered, to my knowledge. I would really like the ability to edit or delete these items in order to "clean up" some of the mess that I have made with this area of the GB App.

Danny

Last edited by dano; 01-23-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:18 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to mtendler

These options are included in a future update. It's important to note something:
Whereas with our web server we can simply add or remove something and implement it, there is a lag/dead time of 2-3 weeks when submitting an App because of the approval process. When your app is in approval, you can't "add" to it at all, without actually removing it from the Apple queue.

Therefore, we create a project plan that encompasses all of the edits we want to make to the App and do not submit before all of these features are included. For instance, there are approximately 6 large additions to the app, and 5 of them are done and applied already, however we will not submit into Apple before they are ALL finished. If we were working on the webpage, we'd simply implement each of these additions as each was finished.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:46 PM
Super Moderator

Matt;

Thanks for the information. I think that most of us knew that there was a lag time in submitting the App to Apple for review and approval. However, I didn't realize that it was a 2 or 3 week lag. As an end user, this information is always good to know. I am sure that the GB App team must have a game plan, for making the modifications to the App, and I for one applaud you and the team for your efforts.

Danny
Old 03-10-2010, 05:16 PM

I am hoping that the ablility to ONLY list MY meds in the "pick list" will be one of the upgrades!! And maybe even REMEMBER my meds on the main screen instead of having to select them from a pick list every time I log them would be nice.

Also the function to HOLD the "when" pick (Before Breakfast, After Dinner, etc) when switching between then "Glucose" and "Meds" tabs. It should remember that if I'm logging a "before lunch" glucose and switch to "meds" then surely I'm logging a "before lunch" medicine without having to select it again!

Thanks for a great product.

Tags
data entry, iphone, lookup tables, suggestion