FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2011, 08:34 PM

Default testing in pairs

Downloaded 3.5.5 but do not have the accu check testing in pairs in the app.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:33 AM

How do I fix that? Do I need to download it again? I time zone is the united states.

Last edited by smokie; 01-12-2011 at 01:04 AM.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:43 AM

Can someone explain testing in pairs to me? I have been type2 for over 10 years. No meds ,diet and exercise. A1c under 7.0 8-)
Thanks
Holly
Old 01-23-2011, 04:19 AM
Super Moderator

Try this link. You can also find several links on the web by doing a google search on "testing in pairs". I hope the information helps.

Danny
Old 02-05-2011, 06:14 AM

Just downloaded v 3.6.0. Still no Testing in pairs for us in Aus? Have bought the add ons previously and when I try to update by clicking on the "Cross Device 2-way sync add-on" it appears to ateempt a download but nothing happens - iphone just turns off! - Thanks wellsy.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:08 PM

Hey Jan,
Thanks for explaining. Yes Australia. Don't understand the Roche bit, what do they have to gain or lose? Don't they realize everyone should be given a chance to help improve their odds at preventing complications from this horrid disease? I do the (TIPS) manually because I believe it is the only way to truly understand what food or exercise is doing to your levels. Have only been using the iPhone app for about a fortnight and cannot do without it now. Keep up the good work.

Regards
Wellsy
Old 02-25-2011, 03:24 PM

Default How to enter data for testing in pairs?

I have version 3.6 and I DO live in the US. How do you enter any data for tesing in pairs on the app? It pulls up the data sheet after I create my "experiment", but there seems to be no way to enter any data... touch on the data sheet, nothing. Only time I get a reaction is if I touch the NOTES... then a dialog just comes up with a button saying OK and nothing else?
Old 02-26-2011, 08:18 PM

That's no help. What do you mean? There is a screen there with nothing. You tap on the screen to enter data and nothing happens. Hello??? What part of that did you not get??
Old 02-26-2011, 08:24 PM

How rude of me!!! Please pardon my previous post!! My screen was stuck and all I could see of the response was to " enter them the same way you do your other logs.". After my phone unlocked I saw the actual instructions. SORRY!!!! That was the same problem I had back when I HAD TIPS on my screen. Before it mysteriously disappeared. Jeff is working on getting it back for me, so maybe SOME day I'll be able to use it.