FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2015, 08:47 PM

Yes, but when are you going to be able to sync with Android?????
Old 03-20-2015, 02:02 AM

Default When are we going to be able to synch with Android

When are we going to be able to synch with Android?
Old 03-22-2015, 03:59 AM

Question

I downloaded the Android version and started from there.
It is quite good and even allows you to record weight.
However the Graphs are very poor and hardly readable. So I went to the website. Now the graphs there are great and I can share them with the doctor, but there is nowhere to log Weight???, which is pretty important with Diabetes control???
Are you bringing out better graphs in the android version with the ability to share, Just printout would be fine.
Or is the website going to have the ability to print graphs AND take logs of weight?
Old 06-08-2015, 02:59 AM

After over three years you would think that GB would at least respond to the question.
Old 09-27-2015, 05:46 PM

Question

Are you planning on having GB sync with Android. Just switched from iPhone to galaxy s6 and would like to be able to sync. Also I did purchase the app so I could 2way sync. Disappointed when I found out I could not sync with Android. Hope to see this corrected in the near future.
Old 11-20-2015, 03:50 PM

Exclamation Android version a massive disappointment

I have relied on GB for several years now, using my iPhone. Recently, I replaced the iPhone w/ an Android phone. I was dismayed when I installed the Android version. I like that the iPhone app allows me to enter not just by BG, but also my BP, weight, meds, etc, all with one entry before saving. The Android version makes me enter each one separately, saving after each entry, then moving to the next log. Then, to make matters worse, it will not upload to the GB website. The phone I'm using now has an app that will keep track of many of these same logs (BP, BG, weight, & more), but it also requires that each be entered independently. It also does not have a site like GB where I can generate reports and access the history. To put it bluntly, I am not happy with either choice.

What I have been doing is using both. I use my active/android phone for immediate recording, then enter those same readings into my iPhone and upload them to this site (using my wifi from home). It is tedious, but it is also important enough to conserve the benefits of GB as long as I can.

I would be very, very happy if someone would come up w/ an android version that functions the same way the iOS version works, allowing multiple log entries with one save, and uploading to the website. I, too, would gladly pay for such an app. This is a great tool, but w/o the interface, it is limited for android users.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:24 PM

Default Android Sync/crappy support

just to chime in, Azumio obviously doesnt care about supporting android users, they make or made their money off the iOS pro version so thats that. IF they actually cared about providing a service to ALL users, it would be a non issue. i will keep using my old iPhone as long as i can, and in the meantime hopefully learn how to write my own spreatsheet (never could figure out excell) to get by with after they drop the rest of their support. Also, they NEVER answer in here because this isnt Facebook.
Old 01-09-2016, 08:19 PM

Default Do not see desktop XP 7 version

Is there an XP 7 version? Can it sync with android?
Old 01-27-2016, 05:52 PM

Default syncing

I loaded the mobile app to my phone (android) and when I try to sync I get a message it will come in a future update. Do you have any idea when the update will be available.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:51 PM

Default I have already downloaded the app to my Android Phone

But when I try to sync to the website it says that syn option for Android coming soon stay tuned. I want to know when that option will be available.

Tags
android, report generator