FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2012, 11:56 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohano View Post
So this step is missing from my settings tab:

3. Ensure that "2 Way Sync" is set to "On (Download & Upload)";

When I scroll to the bottom of settings, "2 Way Sync" does not show up. I bought the add-on though!
This is the first time I have heard of this happening, although it does not surprise me. Are you running the latest versions of the software? Try rebooting the iPhone. If it still does not show up, you may have to reinstall the GB App. If you do, be sure to use the same user name and password. Keep us posted with your results.

Danny
Old 01-18-2012, 12:11 AM

Thanks for the reply DanO.

So I deleted the GB app and then re-installed it. Now the app doesn't recognize that I purchased the add-on.

I also rebooted the iPhone. It is brand new, got it this week.

I entered my account information but that did not do anything. Any other ideas on what I can do? I have everything ready on the website to by synced onto the phone :-(
Old 01-18-2012, 12:18 AM

So it seems as though entering my account information doesn't do anything. There's no "login" type of button that tries to reach my account after I input my username/password. It simply stores it, as if I could put in random letters and the app would still work. Basically what I'm saying is that when I go into "settings/account info" and input my username/password, nothing happens.

Just a little frustrating because I spent money on an add-on and the app is not even recognizing that any more, let alone syncing properly :-(

Appreciate all your help!

Last edited by rohano; 01-18-2012 at 12:21 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:46 AM
Super Moderator

"So it seems as though entering my account information doesn't do anything. There's no "login" type of button that tries to reach my account after I input my username/password. It simply stores it, as if I could put in random letters and the app would still work. Basically what I'm saying is that when I go into "settings/account info" and input my username/password, nothing happens."

Nothing is suppose to happen. The account name and password have to be the same on both the iPhone and the website. This is how they share information. Is your log data currently on the website (ie uploaded from the GB App)?

We will get this working, hopefully.

Danny
Old 01-18-2012, 01:02 AM

Thanks a lot Dan, I appreciate it. I'm sure you guys will make it work.

Yes, my log data is on the website, but I had manually input the data online, not through the GB app on the phone. Currently the GB app has no data and the online website has all the correct data.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:04 AM

I post on my iPad and want it to sync to my iPhone can this info be exchange when you enter data into one of the units. I don't use the website
Old 01-18-2012, 02:52 AM

Problem solved. Thanks for your help Dan!
Old 01-18-2012, 03:22 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by char@char4homes.com View Post
I post on my iPad and want it to sync to my iPhone can this info be exchange when you enter data into one of the units. I don't use the website
Yes, take a look at this thread or do a tag search on "two-way-sync". Just remember that the website is where all your data is and that you will most likely have to make a good decision on which device to put the two-way-sync on.

You really should take a look at the website and use it when needed. There are several graphs and you can download the CSV file to create a doctors report if you are interested.

Danny

Last edited by dano; 01-18-2012 at 03:56 AM.

Tags
two-way-sync