FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2013, 01:31 AM

MY EMAIL TO CHAD:

Chad,
Don't know if you still need this or not since your post was dated 10/2012, but here is my exported CSV file. When I try to run the generator, opening this file I get a Run-Time Error "3021" Either EOF or BOF is true, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record. When I try to run the HELP file I get: Cannot open file at MK:@MSITstore:AD0270.CHM. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thank you.
Gary

CHAD'S REPLY:

Let me look into this. It's been a while since I had the source code open, so I won't make any promises.

It might take a while for me to get to this, too, with my work and class load.

Has the android app been updated lately?

---------------
Chad Douglas

MY REPLY:

Sadly. No. They have not released any further updates. I contacted them today and I'm waiting on a reply, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I'm thankful for anything you are able to do whenever you are able to. I completely understand. And Thanks.
Gary
Old 02-13-2013, 02:12 PM

Exclamation Update

Still no further response from Chad on the Report Generator error.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlsg View Post
Still no further response from Chad on the Report Generator error.
Hang in there, Chad is a very busy guy. He just plays with the programming in his spare time. He did say that he would get back to you and I am sure that he will.

Danny
Old 02-27-2013, 06:56 PM

Add me to the list looking for an answer to the above errors!
Old 03-12-2013, 06:24 PM

Default Mac support?

Thanks very much for the work you've put into this report generator. I attempted to run it on Excel 2011 on a Mac, but it failed due to ActiveX content. Is there any chance you could easily rework this to not depend on ActiveX?

- Bill
Old 03-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by billshepp View Post
Thanks very much for the work you've put into this report generator. I attempted to run it on Excel 2011 on a Mac, but it failed due to ActiveX content. Is there any chance you could easily rework this to not depend on ActiveX?

- Bill
Yes, as you found out it is not compatible with the Mac. If you know someone or have access to a windows based machine it works very well.

Danny
Old 04-16-2013, 10:31 AM

Default Excel Sheet Helpful but having issues

Love this excel sheet, however, I need to clean up the results after i import data as I do not currently track carb intake with GB nor do I take fast acting insulin. I typically hide the columns I do not want and copy/paste into a new workbook to get around the clutter. When I do this, however, all the dates export as 2009 instead of 2013 as stated after the import. Also, if I try to only export the last 7 days of data, the sheet tells me there is no data in that range. I have to export 30 days and copy/paste just what I need.

As for it wanting me to track meals and short-acting insulin, I have figured out to add a "dummy" entry for each of the log types for a date far in the past and label it "N/A". A single entry with a value of 1 does the trick without messing with actual log data now .

As a suggestion, I would take the data being imported (specifically dates) and import them as excel based date values (the 5 digit number behind a formatted date in excel) this way if the data is copy/pasted, a simple date format will propery translate the dates.

Are there any plans for further updates to this workbook. It is awesome for all my healthcare professionals to see how I am doing with my readings.

Last edited by raymonds0528; 04-16-2013 at 10:38 AM.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:50 AM

I'm getting a Run-time error 3706

Provider cannot be found. It may not be properly installed

Any ideas?
Old 09-26-2013, 11:32 PM

Thumbs down crashed app

Well, your app doesn't work with my Excel 2007. First thing that happens is it jumps to the debug screen, then the it won't let me enter the insulin type.
Old 09-27-2013, 02:14 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn5454 View Post
First thing that happens is it jumps to the debug screen, then the it won't let me enter the insulin type.
You can't enter anything in the Report Generator, as it only generates the report from your downloaded CSV file.

Danny

Tags
doctor, doctors report, excel, report, report generator