FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2017, 09:08 AM

Yes, my mother was also dealing with the low back pain. We had consulted with the doctor and her treatment was begun. A doctor had recommended her to take warm water therapy because this is the oldest forms of alternative therapy. So, on the recommendation of the doctor, we had installed a walk-in bathtub by the professionals of walk-in bathtub Kent(walkinbathtubwa.com) because these tubs have extra features of hydrotherapy water jets, which helped her improved the blood circulation of my mother and also helps her tissues to heal quickly.
Old 02-15-2017, 01:24 AM

Default Back Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronna View Post
I am one one week out from being diagnosed as type 2. Taking metformen 850 twice a day. I have low back pain nagging me.
Anybody else?
I've been on 1000 mg of Metformen twice a day for more than a year. My Dr just put me on 2.5 mg of Glipizide, a couple of weeks ago. I had back surgery in January 2013. I always have lower back pain, but it seems to have gotten worse in the past week. I'm now wondering if it's the Gilpizide i'm on now? I'm going to e-mail my Dr if this continues in a week or so.