FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2011, 05:18 AM

Default what's good, what's missing

REALLY love some aspects of this app: Great interface for entering and labeling data easily, and the automatic push notifications are just what I need so I don't forget to test. Nice to be able to superimpose food/meds over BG results. I would really LOVE this to be the only app I need. Unfortunately, however, GB does not display data in the way I need to see it, and I do not have the expertise or the patience to manipulate it to suit my needs. Here is what I and my medical team need:

1)Data should be able to be easily displayed where the columns are events such as Before Breakfast and After Breakfast. (Standard diabetes log format here in Canada at least!) This doesn't necessarily need to be on my phone, although it would certainly be nice. The averages that show now are of very limited use to me.
2)I also need to be able to set different targets for glucose levels before and after meals. (At present a reading that is out of the before-meal target range shows as normal because it is lower than the after-meal target limit, the only one allowed, apparently.
3)Graphs over time by category (event) would be helpful, and averages by category (event) with some indication of the variation would be great.

For what it's worth, here are two suggestions to make data entry even easier in future:
1)Allow me to choose to make the decimal place automatic when in mmol/L since there is ALWAYS a decimal.
2)Have the event "snap" to the next obvious event (If I tested before breakfast, I will surely next test after breakfast.)
Old 01-12-2011, 06:24 AM

Can't agree more with #1. It is the first thing the diabetic educators and doctors want. They are looking for patterns to develop insulin to carb ratio's and it is easiest when reported in that format.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:24 AM

Default That would be awesome

right now I have to export and do a pivot table in excel to get something close.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:06 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to mtendler

#1 already exists as the last graph at https://www.glucosebuddy.com/logs/graphs
Old 02-02-2011, 05:06 AM

Not a graph but logs.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:10 AM

Default Has to be a better of deleting logs

I hope a quicker way is devised to delete logs than one at a time; we should be able to check one box for all columns within a date range no longer useful and delete it in one go.
As it is I have 35 pages left of multiple single event deletes to do; one at a time!!!! very frustrating.
BUTTTTTTT it's still a very good app and I wouldn't be without it.

Tags
category, display, event, graph, targets