FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2011, 04:51 AM

Question New to GB, problem with Testing in Pairs

Diagnosed 6 weeks ago and been using GB 3.5.5 for a couple of weeks. I set up a TIPs experiment to see the effect of what I was eating for lunch & partly just to explore how it works. Read the Roche material. I understand the concept. I set up the experiment in an AM. The next "before" entry got picked up & showed on the worksheet but the "after" never did - I checked it is there . The next day it appears to have picked up the same "before" entry value and used it in the "after" column of the previous day (?) and told me the change was 0. I looked for a way to delete the experiment and try again as I am suspicious the problem is in my data entry/tagging (or my timing of creating the experiment) - after careful examination of the logs I do not see an obvious cause but no way to delete the experiment or add a new one for that matter. Can you tell me what I have missed here ?

The App is great. Who knew? an iPhone app that actually does something useful...

Last edited by billlenz; 02-01-2011 at 04:53 AM.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:51 AM

Thanks for the fast reply. I did, in the meantime, find the TIPS thread that spoke to ending an experiment early after 3 pairs and discussed the possibility of custom events ... I have also been a software developer for close on 30 yrs and having a pretty good idea what you are up against am a bit more sympathetic...I really like the App... I'll update to 3.6.0 and give TIPS another go. Thanks again.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:10 AM

Downloaded 3.6 the other day and after several days of use the TIPS problems are all fixed. Thanks. And thanks for a very useful app.

Tags
testing in pairs, tips