FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2011, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan View Post
The server problem that was causing recent sync errors is now fixed
Sadly, I am still unable to complete my sync from the iPhone to the web app and continue to receive the same error (1.1.454 Unknown Status Code). Is anybody looking at this?
Old 02-09-2011, 02:12 PM

I did the upgrade. Now it says I have TIP experiments open (I don't) and wants me to reinstall GB. I understand this will erase my data. That's not acceptable as I am using the data to monitor the effects of new medications. Is there a better solution?
Old 02-09-2011, 03:28 PM

Quote:
TallyCast,

You have 3 TIPS experiments. One is empty with 0 log entries.

There are 2 others, each with 4 log entries. You'll see them in your GB web account if you go to your TIPS page.

To see if you have any in your app, please go to GB > Testing in Pairs > My Learning Log. What do you have there if I may ask?

Jeff
When I select the testing in pairs option in the App, it does not list any active experiments. The learning log shows 4 experiments. I don't see any option to delete the logs.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
And that's the basic problem. See, the Roche folks won't allow us to allow users to delete their TIPS experiments.

You can delete TIPS log entries from your app via GB > Logs, but the log entries are not the problem. The existence of the experiments is the problem, but the only way to delete the TIPS experiments from your app is to re-install it from scratch.

Sorry about this
I have a call into Roche R&D to discuss this issue. Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

Tags
sync, tips