FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2015, 08:31 AM

Exclamation Which food is best for skin?

I am 25 years old. But Recently, my skin is looking like a old man. I used many types of cream and eat many types of food. But my skin doesn't glow before.What can i do for it.Can anyone suggest me about this? I want to glow my skin like before.So, help me.Thanks you everybody.
Which food is best for skin?
Old 11-25-2015, 07:49 AM

Hydrate your skin as much as possible. "Use a spritzer with rose, sandalwood or bergamot essential oils mixed with water. These oils are great for hydrating the skin. To create a herbal spritzer, mix a few drops of essential oil with water in a small spray bottle and spritz on your face whenever your skin needs a little boost." - Google
Old 02-05-2016, 05:13 AM

Hydration is the key to a glowing skin. You need to drink lots of water. Using creams won't help much as they contain a lot of chemicals which have adverse effects on skin. Eat foods that have rich anti-oxidant properties like papayas, pumpkins, kale etc. You should also opt for food rich in omega acid for a glowing skin. Avocados, fish, nuts must be essential part of your diet too.
Old 03-21-2016, 06:13 AM

Default Which Food is Best for Skin?

For skin, I have read that yogurt prevents wrinkles and walnuts ( my favorite) can soften our skin. But, of course, we also need to have enough sleep, drink a lot of water and have a regular exercise to have a healthy skin.
Old 04-03-2016, 01:54 AM

Almonds contain good amounts of vitamin e and they are good for your skin.
Old 06-23-2016, 12:10 AM

Walnuts contain omega-3 essential fatty acids so that it can improve your skin's elasticity.
Old 11-12-2016, 06:17 AM

After i tried DermalMD Serum My skin feels smoother, looks great and glows after just a few days use! I love this serum and would recommend. It smoothed out fine wrinkles and softened the overall appearance of my complexion. Love it!
Old 12-29-2016, 03:51 PM

If your having major acne issues..Id highly HIGHLY recommend a skin vitamin supplement with Vitamin A in it...You can find skin and hair vit combo at any heath food store or even walmart if your on a tight budget but they literally clear up my PMS breakouts over day or two..