FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2010, 11:07 PM

Default Help Please

I'm new to this app on my iphone 3 gs. I can't figure out things and wish there was a manual. I've read the forum, but still lost. I don't understand how the synch works. On the food, do you have to write like apple and then how many carbs it is? The software doesn't contain this info? Thanks for any help at all. I wanted to see an example of a person's log for a couple of days, but the one that I see in the forum on my pc is just a little icon with no log. On iphone, it's way to small to read or see anything other than a box. Help please. Thanks ahead of time.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:17 PM

Default hello again

Guess what? I found screen prints and explanations soon after I posted this. That's how it is for me. I ask for help and then see answer. I think I need to upgrade to premium now that I see all that it offers. Just wish it had a carb counter with it too.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:56 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the Forum!

I think this thread http://www.glucosebuddy.com/forum/sh...=2208#post2208 may help you. You may have already found it.

I use a free third party software called MyNetDiary to log food. It works well for me. I hope the info helps.

Danny
Old 12-15-2010, 04:30 PM

Default lose it

Hi Tomatolover,
I use an app for my iphone that is called lose it. Its free, I think, and I love it. You can log all your food, and you have many choices as far as restauraunts, grocery store foods or even your own recipes. I also found one that is simply called "calorie counter" it was free also, and has a bunch of different options for loging food. It also will not only tell you how many calories, but how many carbs are in certain foods.
Try one of these, and I think you will like the results.
Good Luck!
Old 12-16-2010, 03:14 PM

I use a third party app spark people, that goes with sparkpeople.com--- I track calories, carbs, activity and water intake... It would be awesome if all of this was in one app, but apps specialize in things, lol. I love GB and use it all the time, but I am no carb counting wiz.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:16 PM

I have the same problem. I guess I should have input the meds and food while I was doing the BS. I am having a hard time trying how to correct this without deleting all.

Tags
carb counting, carbs