FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2016, 08:48 PM

Unhappy How can I find my food entries?

I really like the idea of entering my food into glucose buddy so I can keep track of it with everything else.

However, I have a question. I have entered my food at different times, but after it has been entered, I can't find anywhere that I can see what has been entered. When I look at the charts on the web site I see Type, Value, Name, Event, Date, Time, Notes, and Actions, but I don't see food anywhere. I cannot find it in the app on my phone either. I have also tried exporting my logs to excel, but it doesn't show the food column either. If I can't see what I'm eating, it really isn't doing me much good to keep entering it. I'd really like to be able to keep track of this, but I just can't find where the information I put in is stored. Could somebody please tell me how to find my food entries?

Except for this one little irritability, I love and recommend Glucose Buddy to everyone I know. Keep up the great work. <><
Old 11-18-2016, 09:03 PM
Super Moderator

The only way to enter food in GB is by carbs. See the GB Help thread for directions. Most of us use a third party software to track actual foods and just enter the total carbs into GB.

Danny

Tags
food, food logging