FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2010, 04:26 PM

Question Delete a Med? Fix Weight and Height Issues?

I entered one of my meds and chose a wrong unit for it - couldn't change it, so added a NEW med with the correct unit. Yes, it works, but I still occasionally choose the wrong one. Is there a way to delete a med that I haven't found yet?

I'm looking forward to being able to track my weight in GB... unfortunately, my weight is higher than your 341 lb. maximum. Hope you can find a way to fix the issue!

Also... my height is 6'4" and when I select that in the Settings, it insists that I'm an inch shorter!

Keep up the great work!

~ Bruce
Old 02-02-2010, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator

Bruce;

Currently, there is no way to edit or delete one of the Meds, input under Pick Med(s); Add New Med. However, the App writers are aware of this and it may be changed in up-coming versions. I would like to be able to clean up some of the mess that I have made in this section as well.

The maximum weight at (341 lb.) is a question for the App writers and I am sorry to say that I can't help you with that answer.

The height problem I have had as well. When I input 6'1" it looks good on screen, but defaults to 6'0". The App will take 6'2" and that is where I have left it, but I know it is incorrect.

It appears that I have been of no help to you at all, other than the fact that I have posted in your thread. I am sorry to be of little or no help!

Danny
Old 02-04-2010, 03:11 AM

Danny, at least you've validated my experiences with the program! Thanks!

Tags
delete med, height, weight