FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2016, 04:44 AM

Default Stress and diabetes.

Hi, I’m very much stressed about my hubby. He is a diabetes patient. These days, his sugar level is out of whack. I think it’s because of the mortgage we are trying to apply for. It’s our long desired dream to buy a home. We thought of applying for a mortgage in this company. But our credit score is less. Too much stressed of this may be is the reason for sugar level to vary. Please give me some suggestions on what to do now.

Last edited by dano; 07-28-2016 at 01:10 AM.
Old 08-08-2016, 02:10 AM

Send a message via AIM to serialmom12 Send a message via Yahoo to serialmom12

Try to get him to exercise. Mall walking is great!! Get a pedometer for him too.
I take natural herbs cinnamon, bitter melon and Venadium. Try to eat low carb & high protein.
Old 11-17-2016, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggi View Post
Hi, I’m very much stressed about my hubby. He is a diabetes patient. These days, his sugar level is out of whack. I think it’s because of the mortgage we are trying to apply for. It’s our long desired dream to buy a home. We thought of applying for a mortgage in this company. But our credit score is less. Too much stressed of this may be is the reason for sugar level to vary. Please give me some suggestions on what to do now.
Have you heard of "L.I.F.E. System Biofeedback"? If you haven't, you should look into it. It's a way to treat and lower your stress levels and help with your health. Also, look into the "Potatoes and Carrots" diet. You can read a little bit about this on the post "Potatoes, Carrots and nothing else" in this forum.

Best wishes!