FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2010, 02:12 PM

Unhappy Premium upgrade and logs

I have two questions that I hope someone can answer for me.

First one is this. I read in other threads here earlier in the summer that you were thinking of adding a premium feature to the app that allows users to do two way transfers of their log info to and from their app. Do you have any idea when this might become available? It is a feature I would gladly use as I was forced to format my computer before I could get my log information off my ipod and back up my itunes library.

My second question is this. Since I reformatted my computer I downloaded the app and the upgrade that I had previously paid for but the wt premium feature is not showing up. Any ideas why? or what I need to do to get it there?...
Old 10-17-2010, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

1. The two way sync is in the works. It may be available in the next GB update. Most of us are holding our breath.

2. The premium upgrade is a pay for once deal. You may have to re-download again from iTunes, but you should not be charged for it. It has been posted on the Forum, in several threads, that this is the case.

Danny

Tags
sync