FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2010, 12:37 AM

Thumbs down Passing data to my new iPhone

I love the the Glucose Buddy app for my iphone. I just got a new iPhone 4 and discovered that my data did not transfer over when I synced it. Is there any way to get my data onto the new phone? Can I sync it from the web somehow? I don't want to lose all this data!!!
Old 08-11-2010, 01:22 AM

I'll be watching for replies on this one too as I'd like to be able to have my data on my iPad as well as iPhone
Old 08-11-2010, 11:48 PM

Awesome news, I'd be happy to have that as a paid add on. I Recently had to restore and set my phone up as a new phone rather than load a backup so i lost what data I had on the phone.

Doubt I would need it very often but it would be worth the peace of mind knowing its there.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:19 AM

Hi, Jeff. And greetings to all who left replies on my initial post. This is very good news indeed. I am anxiously awaiting the update. I started sinking from my new iPhone and was relieved to see that all of the new entries fell right in line with the entries from my old phone. I'm very glad to know that all my data is still available.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:25 PM

Hello Jan,

Is two way sync available? If so how does one use it. I have the premium features on my iphone.

Ed
Old 09-22-2010, 03:49 PM

Looking forward to two way sync!
Old 09-27-2010, 08:53 PM

I had the same issue. Ended up using a Mac tool called "Phone Extractor" to extract the data base from the old phone. I backed up the new phone, Then I copied that old database for GB into the backup folder for the new iPhone. Then I did a restore for the new phone to the previous backup (which now included the old GB file). Of course this overwrites the new database, I did this before I had entered anything on the new phone.

Tags
data, new iphone, sync, transfer