FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2016, 05:50 AM

Default Sync problems

Have been getting an "Unprocessable Entity Error" message the past few days when I try to sync my iPhone6 using GBpro. Any ideas?
Old 02-05-2016, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator

No ideas really. If all usernames and passwords are the same it should work. You might try rebooting your iPhone if you haven't since you installed an iOS update.

Danny
Old 02-05-2016, 03:00 PM

Thanks for your suggestion. Sync worked fine for weeks after upgrade to iOS 9.2.1. Have tried rebooting my phone and reentering my username and password. The error message does say condition may be temporary and to try later. I feel like this may be a problem on GB's end.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

It most-likely is a problem on GB's end. This happens periodically, just keep trying to sync. It will go through eventually. However, when this type problem occurs, usually everyone has the same problem. It appears to be working well for me. Have you tried switching from wifi to data in order to sync?

Danny
Old 02-05-2016, 04:25 PM

Thanks again Dano. Tried, but same result. Your ideas are very helpful. Agree that GB occasionally has some global issues that are resolved eventually. Still feel GB is worth the effort, been a member for many years.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:03 AM

Interesting update to my problem. I entered my logs for the past week on the website. Checking the app I found that the information was downloaded to the log on my phone. I have two way sync checked in settings. Seems my problem is only uploading the data to web. Any ideas greatly appreciated.
Old 02-06-2016, 08:49 PM

Finally, decided to uninstall GBpro and repurchase. Downloaded all my logs. All syncs are working-up and down. Thanks to all (esp dano) for you suggestions.
Old 02-06-2016, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator

Glad that you got it to work. A re-install is usually the last option. It looks like it worked for you. Well done!

Danny
Old 02-09-2016, 10:57 PM

Final post, honest! Began to have same sync problem with the new app download. Contacted Glucose Buddy by email and they responded the next day. After requesting a screenshot of the problem, their engineers suggested I had a corrupted log. I deleted my insulin logs ( there were only 10 days worth) and my problem was corrected. Thanks to the people of GB and again dano for all the help.
Old 02-19-2016, 10:00 AM

The problem will be solved if you upgrade to the latest iOS version. However, you can also use iPhone Transfer for data sync between your iPhone and computer.

Last edited by dano; 08-30-2016 at 03:29 PM.