FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2010, 08:14 PM

Default New user - general complaints.

There is no such thing as a one-way sync. Just call it an upload, maybe an export, but what you call sync is misleading.

Also, I can arrange the icons to move your useless advertisement icons to the second page, but they reset to default when I quit the app. I was also upset to see they remained after I paid for ads to be removed.

Initially I was very excited about this app, but that is quickly wearing off. I've fallen to about a 2-star review at the moment.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:56 PM

Lightbulb

This is a customer you are talking to. Someone that actually paid for a service, and they are legitimately dissatisfied. I was very shocked as well that the "Quick Sync" only worked from iPhone to website. Typically, in my experience as a consumer and in development, "sync" means to make sure the data is the same on both devices.

Please include true synchronization between the iPhone application and your website.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:30 PM

Default One way sync?

I am too upset that the synchronization between the iPhone and the website is oneway! My knowledge with the term"sync" means to make sure the data is the same on both devices not oneway. I've tried the customer support with no avail. I truly love this app. Logging into my account from my laptop is no issue. I can read my data and view my graphs. Too bad when I use my iPhone this is not available! This would be useful when I am discussing my numbers with my doctor.

Please re-considerer to include a true synchronization between the iPhone application and your website.
Old 12-05-2014, 06:53 PM

Exclamation Icons on Desktop

I am actually a bit surprised that the moving of the icons problem has been going on since 2010. I guess it is not a big deal for this company to support the clients needs, or... have functions in their app that look like they work but really don't.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:08 PM

Default New user Can't find answers

I just deleletd my old version 1.0 and downlaoded new Android version APP and opened an account on the web site.

1. The online app appears too say I can upload a log file but it will not allow me to browse fir the file?

2. I can't seem to find out how to synch my android and the website. There is NO login in for the Android
Old 12-11-2014, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator

The Droid Version will not sync, you can read all about it here.

Danny

Tags
sync