FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2013, 01:35 PM

Smile Mostly perfect app, only 2 complaints

Not sure if this is the right place, but here goes.

I have the pro version, as I like to give to those that make great apps. I am also an app developer, though not in this arena. I know how much goes in to making an app and appreciate that this company has a limited free version for most people to use.

That said, I like almost everything about the program. The only things I don't like are probably only really useful for new diabetics like me... I was just diagnosed with type 2 about two weeks ago. I also was diagnosed with high cholesterol and triglycerides (Triglycerides 1347 and that's not a typo)...

Suggestion 1) With regard to the food intake, it would be extremely helpful to have a separate place to track carbs and to track cholesterol. Since the two go hand-in-hand a lot, I would think that an option to turn that on would be great.

Suggestion 2) Being a new diabetic, my doctor is changing the regimen every 5 days to increase or decrease the insulin level. What would be super helpful would be if there was a custom range on the graphs. It's great to have all and last 7/30/60/90 days, but a custom range or last (fill in) days would be fantastic.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:37 PM

Default Forgot to add...

I know that you can select certain parts of the graph to show only those. However, this doesn't update the averages at the top and high/lows.

Tags
awesome app, food input, graphs, suggestion