FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2013, 06:01 AM

Smile "Add Log" Change Proposal

GB Dev Team,

First, I must say that this is an awesome app! After using it for several weeks, I would like to make the following change proposals:

1. When selecting "before breakfast, after breakfast, etc" for the Glucose or Medicine, Food, A1C, BP, etc entry, it should default all other entry options to what was selected from the first entry. If a user wants to modify a specific entry after the first one was made, then they should be able to do that as well.

2. After I setup my medicine, it would be nice if I had the ability to default the medicine entry to the medicines I use on a daily basis.

3. In the food section, same as request #2 above.

4. It would be nice if there was a method to calculate my insulin dosage based on a specific configuration (e.g. 1:10 carbs, 1:20 basal, etc). Therefore, when I enter my current blood glucose and carbs under the food entry, it will provide me a RECOMMENDED insulin dosage (e.g. BG=110, Carbs=40, Carb Ratio: 1u:10carbs, Basal: 1u:20glucose over 90glucose ... the insulin dosage recommendation would be 5u). I currently use a insulin calculator app to enter all this information and then I have to memorize it and re-enter it into Glucose Buddy.

That is it for now, keep up the great work. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Tags
calculator, carb counting, carbohydrate counting, insulin