FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2013, 07:57 AM

Iv had this issue my whole life so yes u know where u r coming drum and it sucks. I eat a yogurt everyday. My new favorite is light and fit Dannon Greek. Only 80 calories and 8g sugar the other is yoplait Greek 100. Plus keeping your BS down us important of coarse. Good luck
Old 05-27-2013, 04:48 AM

Read every entry and glad to know that what I'm experiencing right now is within normal standards for women with diabetes. I was diagnosed 3 yrs ago with Type 2 and this is my first experience with YI ever! Never again do I want to experience this nor would I wish it on my worst enemy. I seriously can't function. Doing monistat3 and things have calmed down a bit down there. Can't wait for it to be over. The biggest help was starving the beast. I've been fasting. Drinking water only for the last 18hrs & sugar level has dropped from 290 to 173. Thanks ladies! I was going crazy until I found this site!
Old 09-03-2013, 06:47 AM

I'm type 1 and I use to have them all the time! I use the pill have to or it just won't go away! I had one for 3 months!! I finally went to a different doctor and learned something I didn't know! He told me that when I got home and started taking them to give 2 pills to my husband! I was confused by this and asked him why? He said that if we had intercourse before I knew I had the infection even though he didn't have symptoms he could be carrying the infection also and then when I was finally over it I was getting it back from him! So I did what he told me and it worked!! I didn't have one after that for almost a year!! Weird but it may be an option!
Old 09-05-2013, 10:27 PM

Hot diagnosed with type 3 on April since on drugs been done hwy sugar and drugs under conytol should help had multiple problems before diagnosis doing good since then