FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2012, 05:25 AM

YES...i also like eating oatmeal it helps with digestion too, i like flax in it...i use stevia sweetener and take acidophilus supplements...WHAT you eat is very important not JUST low carb...that stuff isnt good for you i dont really buy into all that stuff. Eat healthy low carb, low fat food. Its very important especially to eat for your eyes kidneys and digestion, exercise is very important for circulation in all of these areas. i think they need to educate diabetics more in the consequences of not keeping good control...like show them videos and stuff showing you all the bad stuff...like they do poeple who smoke to get them to stop. It seems like there is alot of stuff out there for t2's but not so much is geared to t1's due to the percentages...but from what i have been reading type 1's are also increasing in numbers and the hope for a cure i once had and was given by people in the medical feild..is gone...when i was diagnosed i was told there would be a cure before i probably would experience any complications from the disease....not so dont count on iT people...take care take good care.

Tags
low blood sugars, management, secrets, sensitivity