FREE!Sign Up Log In Download

Join Glucose Buddy Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2010, 10:42 PM

Default Please Please Please Android App!

According to the AT&T commercial, I am part of the 3% of the US that is not covered by AT&T. So, the iPhone is only a dream for me...

I do have a Motorola DROID, and I LOVE my Droid, but I really need the Glucose Buddy app for my phone as I am really tired of lugging my iPod everywhere.

When will my dream become a reality??
Old 11-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Super Moderator

This link is about the best that I can do.

Danny
Old 12-24-2010, 05:55 AM

Default GB on android

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano View Post
This link is about the best that I can do.
The link was from JUNE!!! Is that 'real soon now' as we used to refer to updates of windows?
Old 12-24-2010, 09:19 AM
Administrator

With limited resources we can only focus on items one at a time. Currently, we're looking at the mac app store first. But eventually it will come to the Droid.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:58 PM

Question

maybe someone could help
Old 02-15-2011, 03:16 PM

It's very unfortunate that a very large number of us are being left behind in favor of a Mac version..... Since I have been waiting and waiting for word of an Anroid app, I've given up on GB because I don't want to cart my iPod around when I have a DroidX that SHOULD be perectly fine for all of my needs. After all, that is why I spent the money for a smart phone and at the time of my purchase, the iPhone was not available for Verizon customers. I feel "blown off" by the developers of GB simply because I have an Android-based phone. For those of you who are in the same situation, I highly recommend onTrack. It's free and although it doesn't have the same neat UI, it is sufficient for my needs. What's the word I've been looking for as an Anroid user?..... oh, yeah.... discrimination.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7ufx View Post
It's very unfortunate that a very large number of us are being left behind in favor of a Mac version..... Since I have been waiting and waiting for word of an Anroid app, I've given up on GB because I don't want to cart my iPod around when I have a DroidX that SHOULD be perectly fine for all of my needs. After all, that is why I spent the money for a smart phone and at the time of my purchase, the iPhone was not available for Verizon customers. I feel "blown off" by the developers of GB simply because I have an Android-based phone. For those of you who are in the same situation, I highly recommend onTrack. It's free and although it doesn't have the same neat UI, it is sufficient for my needs. What's the word I've been looking for as an Anroid user?..... oh, yeah.... discrimination.
While I sympathize with your frustration ( I own a BB, and you know how limited the apps selections in all genres is for that, right??) but like the guy said, they have limited development resources. he isn't trying to hurt you or ignore your needs--there's just so much he/they can do at the moment. I'm sure I could point out some other iOS apps that aren't available for ANdroid, either (but I won't).

I'm probably going to switch to android this summer (Bionic) but I know going into it, that while Android has a larger selection of apps than BB, iOS still is king. I own a touch but I don't want an iPhone, so I'll either be sticking with BB or Android.
Old 04-15-2011, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7ufx View Post
I have been using https://diabetes.sinovo.net/iwk with my EVO and I'm loving it!

You can also connect to the same website with your home computer,
and they even have a program you can download and use - which allows you to connect and download data from your meter! (and pump?!)
Old 05-06-2011, 06:20 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersgeorgsson View Post
I have been using https://diabetes.sinovo.net/iwk with my EVO and I'm loving it!

You can also connect to the same website with your home computer,
and they even have a program you can download and use - which allows you to connect and download data from your meter! (and pump?!)
I also have an EVO and that sounds interesting. However I'm a little left of registering on a site that won't let me view the site or investigate what it has to offer before registering. Any suggestions on how to get more info? Every time I try I end up back at the registration page. And yes, I am technologically challenged! :P
Old 05-10-2011, 03:08 PM

Send a message via MSN to dpawley

I was able to see a guided tour and info about this app on the links to the right of the sign-on info. Also if you click the AGB link at the bottom of the page it takes you to the home page.

Tags
android